How to create a selection of songs that inspire you to be better
When creating a playlist, keep the following in mind:
- Does this song inspire me?
- Does this song incite powerful emotions?
- Does this song create positive imagery or remind me of good times?
- Do the words in the song move you emotionally?
All of these are qualities you should look for when selecting your songs. Your list doesn't have to be long, it could just be one or two songs that have the power to lift you up and get you through your day.
These five songs are ones that always lift me up when I am having a bad day, help dispel self-doubt and instill self-confidence, and make me feel more powerful and ready to persevere.
5. Chandelier- Sia
4. Titanium- David Guetta featuring Sia
3. Roar- Katy Perry
2. Elastic Heart- Sia
1. Fight Song- Rachel Platten